Thursday, May 14, 2009

I stare from down under



I stare from down under the skies I need to feel
The darkness inside me wants to get real
Soaked in bruises I cannot decide
To laugh, to cry when none beside

I stare from down under, bruises abide
Embracing darkness seeming more real
Than the distant lights that blur & despise
I stand dark, I stand with fear
Without you, I haven’t learnt to survive

I stare from down under,  love made me bleed
Fear made me weak, pain made me yield
It drove from the inside and devoured my creed
Define me define me, why I stand repealed
My cries unheard only darkness to feed 

I search from down under why you had to leave
And make me the pieces I need a life to retrieve
I‘ve lost what I am, all is empty and still
I gather the scattered & drink back the spill

I told you I won’t but you made me so
Made your love hold and strengthen my core
But when I stood tall, you let go
I stumbled; I bruised & shivered the cold

I stare from down under, the empty beholds 
It haunts my nights, the darkness I treasure
I wish some lies could please and console
That without you my life seeks pleasure
But what lies can ever make me whole

You ask for my smiles, I ask for your heed
You wish me complete while making me bleed
I stared at the empty, love could not cease
You stared away long before I was asleep

I stand inside out, have none concealed
For when it hurt, I let the pain feed 
The empty reflected, much was revealed
My love was real but I could not read
Your smiles that faded & tears unhealed


You are now of a different air
My remains of your empty stare
Are oblivious yet aware that
My heart no more dwells in you
Go dwell where now it breathes
Once nostalgic love, I set you free




1 comment:

sach .L said...

waah!! lullaby or something.. it almost worked as it made me sleep ;) kamine...