Monday, December 1, 2008

Your Courage Irreplaceable




You die not in vain,
you stand firm for your soil,
we won't tear just feel pain
your courage irreplaceable

Your smile dear to many
their love will change none,
for you shall not return
but my friend your job was done.

Time might heal the scars
that it bestowed concrete.
But what of the emptiness
around us, the silence weeps.

We rise for blood was true,
no drop shall see despair.
We hold the cause for you,
our strengths beyond compare.
for your courage irreplaceable.

We shall not let you fade,
you stood for lives to see;
the dawn, the day and more
but your days had to seize.

I know dear son of soil
you wish time would seize;
more tears you would heal,
more bullets you would breathe.

You said don't fear for me
for until I see you safe
no grenade, no bullet's decree,
can ever make you break

My friend, you stood longer
you stood with at ease.
When your heart surrendered
your gun wouldn't seize.
you said I'll keep standing
when the time was to leave,
for your courage irreplaceable.

1 comment:

Love Living The Healthy Way said...

beautifully written...my friends loved ur poems...muahh....